Nowadays, everybody seems to enjoy the convenience of shopping online. At Northeastern Fireplace and Design, we understand the convenience of online shopping from the comfort of your own home. For our customers who live far away or have little time to visit our showroom, they have access to our wonderful products from anywhere on our online showroom!
Fireplaces, Stoves & Inserts
You can now shop for fireplaces and stoves on our online showroom. Whether you want an electric, gas, or wood burning fireplace, our online showroom has a wide variety of designs. We also have a wide variety of wood, gas, and pellet stoves for purchase online. When you order a fireplace or stove from us, be sure to also ask us about installation too.
It is very important to have a Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) certified chimney technicians install your fireplace. There are a lot of safety rules and regulations, and our professionals have the knowledge and experience to properly install your fireplace. If you have a masonry fireplace, we also have a wide variety of inserts. An insert is a firebox that is retrofit into your current fireplace.
- Fireplaces: At Northeastern Fireplace & Design, we have a wide variety of prefabricated fireplaces for you to choose from. Whether you are looking to add the ambiance of a real wood fireplace, or are looking for a more energy and cost efficient gas or electric fireplace, we have a wide variety of fireplace designs for you to choose from. Another benefit of a prefabricated fireplace is that they are smaller, and easier to install than a traditional open-hearth fireplace. This means that there are going to be more home placement options for you to choose from as well.
- Inserts: Do you have an existing fireplace that no longer functions? If you do, you may be losing heat up your chimney, leading to higher home heating costs. If you’re looking to bring new life to your fireplace, an insert may be what you are looking for. An insert is an appliance that is installed in the firebox of an already existing fireplace. The insert is made up of a steel shell that directs more heat into your living areas, making it much more efficient than an open-hearth fireplace. Inserts also come in a wide variety of designs and can burn gas, pellets or wood.
- Stoves: Another heating appliance that is gaining a lot of popularity is the stove. A stove is a stand-alone unit, meaning that there are many home placement options available to you. Most stoves today are EPA-certified, meaning they have higher heating efficiency than most other heating systems. This is especially true for wood and pellet stoves. They are designed with a secondary combustion chamber which allows for longer and hotter fires. You may also opt for a gas burning stove which is easy to operate as well as efficient.
Whatever type of appliance you are looking to install in 2018, we here at Northeastern Fireplace & Design have what you are looking for. If your ready to install a new appliance, give us a call today at (518) 767-9314 or contact us online to set up an appointment with one of our fireplace experts today.
If you are looking for a way to add decorative touches to the area surrounding your fireplace, we also have a wide variety of hearth accessories on our online store. Some of the hearth accessories that we offer include andirons, bellows, candelabras, hearth guards and fireplace rugs. These accessories really tie the aesthetics of a living area together and add warmth.
- Andirons: You need a place to hold logs in place, right? You might as well hold them in style with our andirons. We’ve got some really unique and beautiful andirons to choose from that will look great in your fireplace.
- Log Holders: You don’t want to go outside to the woodpile every time you want to add a log to the fire. So why not save yourself the time and effort by checking out our wide variety of log holders. We even have a log holder and toolset combinations for a truly all-in-one hearth center experience.
- Bellows: Get your fire roaring more quickly with our selection of bellows. Our stylish bellows will help you give a breath of fresh air to fires and your hearth decor as well. Check them out today!
- Hearth Guards: Hearth guards are a very useful safety device that prevents sparks of hot embers from entering into your living area and potentially injuring one of your loved ones. Although protecting you is their main function, why not get a hearth guard that will also enhance the aesthetics of your living area as well. Check out our wide selection of heath guards.
- Tool Sets: No fireplace is complete without a tool set. Tool sets are tools for helping to maintain your fire and fireplace. The tools usually in a tool set are: a poker for adjusting logs and stoking embers, tongs for moving around hot logs, an ash brush for sweeping ashes from the firebox, and a shovel for spreading hot embers and shoveling out ash piles. Tool sets usually bunch these tools together in a holder.
You don’t need to travel far for a great selection of all things for your fireplace. We offer a wide range of fireplace accessories and fireplaces on our online showroom. If you have questions about our online selection, don’t hesitate to call one of our experienced fireplace and chimney technicians at (518)-767-9314 or stop in our showroom and talk to us today!