Make Good Use Of Waste With A Pellet Stove!
Pellet and corn-burning stoves are great for the eco-conscious homeowner, producing heat and warmth out of otherwise wasted materials. With features like automatic feeders and heat controls, pellet/corn stoves are more convenient and easy to use than ever – and when it comes to fuel storage, pellets and corn require much less space than wood. Take a look at the great pellet/corn stoves we offer!
Heritage Pellet Stove by HearthStone
Name: Heritage Pellet Stove
Description:Bringing together the efficiency of a technologically-advanced, EPA-certfied clean pellet burning heating system with the high-end beauty of HearthStone’s cast-iron and stone design, the Heritage Pellet Stove tops a lot of lists: one of the highest heat outputs on the market at 51,000 BTUs, one of the cleanest burning with an EPA emission rating of 1.3 grams per hour, and one of the most efficient in the industry with an 86% rating. Featuring over 160 square inches of viewing glass to make it easy to enjoy one of the largest pellet flames on the market, this pellet stove can heat an area of 2,000 square feet and has a large feeding hopper, with a capacity for up to 50 pounds of pellets. Quiet and fully automatic, all of the heat settings are managed through its programmable, thermostat-ready controller, and every control is conveniently located to easily access.
M55: Multi-Fuel Stove by Envirofire
Name: M55: Multi-Fuel Stove
Description:Boasting the nicest flame in the pellet stove market, the M55 Multi-Fuel Stove by Envirofire allows you to change the fuel type. Choose from super premiun, premium, standard pellets, utility pellets, or alternate fuels from wood pellets, corn, wheat, barley, paper pellets to all bark pellets.
* 55,000 BTUs
* Heats up to 2500 sq. ft.
* 79.8% Efficiency
* EPA tested 2.0 g/hr emissions
* Low maintenance burner – This patent pending technology has an agitator rod in the burn pot that breaks up any clinker or ash and helps move it into the ash pan. This greatly reduces cleaning intervals and also allows you to burn lesser quality, inexpensive pellets and alternate fuels.* Quick start ignitor with air pump
* Quietest pellet stove in the industry (40-45 dB at 10 ft. away)* Fluted cast iron firebox liner
* Built-in floor protection no hearth pad required
* Standard wall thermostat
* Tri-mode operating system
* Manual Hi/Lo Auto/Off
Meridian by Envirofire
Name: The Auburn
Brand: St. Croix Stoves
Description: Combining traditional beautiful design with quiet, inexpensive, and efficient heating comfort, the Envirofire Meridian provides 45,000 BTUs with its heavy-duty heat exchanger and 160-cfm convection fan. Durable and low-maintenance, this pellet stove features a cast-iron firebox brick liner, which is specially designed, and you can add to the beauty of the Meridian with the optional available trim kits, including antique copper, 24-kt gold, and pewter.
* Recessed hopper lid handle.
* Hidden heavy-duty heat exchanger.
* Cast iron firebox brick liner.
*Large full pedestal ash pan.
* Covered, fully automatic controls.
*-Hi/Lo thermostat compatible.
*-On/Off thermostat compatible.
* Remote control compatible.
* Painted trim and door accents.
* Bay arched door.
* Pewter, 24kt gold or antique copper body trim pieces.
* Pewter, 24kt gold or antique copper door cover.
* 255 lbs in weight.
* 55 lb hopper.
* Height 32 3/4″, Width 25″, Depth 25″
* 83% efficient.
* 45,000 BTU’s.
* Standard 300-watt ignitor.
Mini by Envirofire
Description:A small, European-styled pellet stove that can fit almost anywhere, the powerful Mini delivers unbelievable, clean, and efficient heating.
STANDARD FEATURES* Heats 600 to 1200 sq. ft.
* 80% Efficiency
* 30,000 BTU’s
* 50 lb (22 kg) hopper capacity
* 18” X 19 1/2 “ in size
* Built-in hearth pad
* Circuit board control panel
* Dual mode thermostat ready
* “Run Quiet” system
* Large viewing area (130 sq. in.)
* Large ash pan
* Comes standard with ignitor
* Large heat exchanger
* Levelling legsOptions
* Variable speed fan
* Outside combustion blower kit
* Stainless Steel cab sides
The Enviro Empress by Envirofire
Name: The Enviro Empress
Description:Crafted in cast-iron, the stylish Envirofire Enviro Empress is as beautiful as it is powerful, and with seven porcelain enamel colors (Antique White, Inferno Red, Wedgwood Blue, Westport Green, Diamond Black, Pearl Grey, and Antique Chestnut) from which to choose, the Empress is sure to compliment the decor of any room. Easy to use with five automatic heat settings, the Empress features a large hopper, a durable cast-iron brick firebox liner, a built-in ash shelf with removable ash pan, and a quiet 130-cfm convection fan with variable speeds.
* New auger system
* Full shaft with top and bottom bushings
* 45-degree drop tube
* Run quiet convection system
* 105 cfm variable speed fan
* 35,000 btu input
* Easy access to slider damper
* Ash pan latch
* Air wash built into body of stove
* 400w ignitor
* Free-breathing firebox for more versatile operation
Other Features* Cast iron brick liner
* Easy-to-use controls
-On/off thermostat compatible
-Hi/low thermostst compatible
* Cast iron doors that open
* Levelling legs
* 55 lb. hopper capacity
Options* 7 porcelain enamel colour options:
-Also available in Matte Black
* Fire Screen
The Enviro Maxx by Envirofire
Name: The Enviro Maxx
Description:Environmentally-friendly and energy-efficient, the Envirofire Enviro Maxx is a powerful free-standing pellet stove, providing the maximum in comfortable heat.
STANDARD FEATURES* Up to 70,000 BTU’s
* Heats 900 to 2700 sq. ft.
* 80% Efficient
* Up to 130 lb. Hopper capacity
* 455 lbs. (with fuel)
* 2 door choices (large or small glass)
* Heat exchanger cleaning system
* Tri-mode operating system: Manual – Hi/Lo – Auto/Off
* Standard bolt-on hearth pad
* 455 cfm variable speed fan
* 42” high x 26” deep x 25” wideDual Chamber Ash PanThe Enviro Maxx dual-chamber ash pan minimizes cleaning inside the unit. One chamber is for the exhaust ash and one for the firebox ash.
Auburn by St. Croix Stoves
Name: The Auburn
Brand: St. Croix Stoves
Description:The St. Croix standard bearer, the Auburn combines state-of-the-art advancements in corn-burning stove technology with a clean, straightforward design. One of the most cost-effective corn-burning stoves on the market, the model shown to the left features the optional nickel door and filigree reveal, which also is available in gold. The Auburn comes standard in all black.
Width 24 3/4″
Vent Size 3″ rear vent
Heating Capacity up to 1800 sq. ft.
Hopper Capacity 90 lb.
Burn Rate (lbs./hr.) 1.2-4.5
BTUH up to 40,000
Ash Drawer Yes
Electronic Ignition No
Digital Controls Yes
Room Thermostat Yes
Shipping Weight 285lb.