Concerned About Storage & Eco-Friendliness? Consider A Pellet/Corn Insert!
Pellet/corn-burning inserts make use of wood shavings and corn that would otherwise be thrown out. So if you were the first person on your block to start recycling, this could be the fuel type for you. Check out some of our easy-to-use and high-output pellet/corn inserts and see what all the buzz is about!
EF3Bi Fireplace Insert by Envirofire
Name: EF3Bi Fireplace Insert
The EF3Bi produces the most heat of any Enviro model. A double row of heat exchange tubes and up to 40,000 BTUs of heat input makes the EF3Bi a leader in the heating industry. Its beautiful design adds a touch of elegance to your home. The three-piece glass bay door provides an excellent view of your fire from almost any angle.
– Easy-to-use hopper lid handle.
– Hidden heavy-duty heat exchanger.
– Attractive, durable steel brick liner.
– Large ash pan.
– Standard ignitor.
– 40,000 BTU’s of heat and 83% efficient.
– Covered, easy-to use-controls.
– Large 55 lbs hopper with easy access lid.
– Fireplace Insert Standard panel with black trim, 28″x40″.
– Easy clean ports for low maintenance.
– 253 lbs in weight.Options
– 24Kt gold door cover.
– Nickel door cover.
– 24Kt gold Trivet.
– Nickel Trivet.
– Zero clearance Kit.
– Oversize panel with black trim, 33″x46″
– Brass panel trim.
– Nickel panel trim.
EF3Bi Zero Clearance (ZC) Insert by Envirofire
Name: EF3Bi Zero Clearance
A zero clearance kit is available for this classic heating product from Enviro. The EF3Bi produces the most heat of any Enviro model. A double row of heat exchange tubes and up to 40,000 BTUs of heat input makes the EF3Bi a leader in the heating industry. Its beautiful design adds a touch of elegance to your home. The three-piece glass bay door provides an excellent view of your fire from almost any angle.
-Easy-to-use hopper lid handle.
-Hidden heavy-duty heat exchanger.
-Attractive, durable steel brick liner.
-Large, full pedestal ash pan.
-40,000 BTUs of heat and 83% efficient.
-Covered, easy-to use-controls.
-Large 55 lbs hopper with easy access lid.
-FPI Standard panel with black trim, 28x40.
-Easy clean ports for low maintenance.
-253 lbs in weight.OPTIONS-24Kt gold door cover.
-Nickel door cover.
-24Kt gold Trivet.
-Nickel Trivet.Zero clearance kit.
The Empress Fireplace Insert by Envirofire
Name: The Empress Fireplace Insert
Our heating products come with numerous safety features to give you peace of mind. As well, temperature and vacuum sensors operate together to ensure that your Enviro product delivers years of worry free operation.
– Traditional cast iron design
– Cast iron doors that open
– Only extends 9” onto hearth
– Cast iron brick liner
– Arched cast iron surround
– Easy to use controlsInstallation Features
– Levelling legs
– Adjustable hopper 22” down to 19 ½”
– Vertical venting with built-in “T”
– Quick disconnect venting for easier cleaning, installation and service
– Clip on surround panelOperation Features
– Ash pan latch
– Sliding hopper lid for easy access
– 55 lb. Hopper capacitySpecifications
• 34,000 BTU input
• Cast Iron heat exchanger
• Quiet convection system
• 160cfm variable speed fan
• 400w ignitor
• Tri-mode operation selection switch
Manual operation: On / Off thermostat compatible, Hi / Lo thermostat compatible
• Remote control compatible
• Multi source air wash to keep glass cleaner longerOptions
– Surround panel skirt to raise unit for larger fireplaces
– Filler panel
– 2 Porcelain Enamel colours available – Diamond Black and Antique Chestnut. Also available in matte black.
– Fire Screen
The Meridian Fireplace Insert by Envirofire
Name: The Meridian Fireplace Insert
Description: The traditional design of the Meridian is beautifully complemented with an elegantly arched door. The specially designed cast iron brick liner is both durable and attractive. Hidden from view is our unique heavy-duty heat exchanger and quiet 160 cfm convection fan, which combine to efficiently deliver a whopping 45,000 BTUs of heating comfort into your home.The Meridian delivers what you want – quiet, inexpensive and efficient heating comfort with low maintenance and the durability to last for generations! The Meridian has an adjustable hopper so it can slide into most fireplaces. Automatic controls are thermostat compatible in Hi/lo mode or on/off mode.
– Adjustable Hopper from 22 3/4″ down to 19″ high.
– Hidden heavy-duty heat exchanger.
– Cast iron firebox brick liner.
– Covered, fully automatic controls.
– Hi/Lo thermostat compatible.
– On/Off thermostat compatible.
– Remote control compatible.
– Painted trim and door accents.
– Bay arched door.
– 45,000 BTU’s.
– Standard 300-watt ignitor.Specifications
– 255 lbs in weight.
– 55 lb hopper *(at full height)
– Unit: 22 3/4″ High, 25″ Wide, 25″Deep.
– Standard surround: 30″ high, 40 ” wide.
– Oversize surround: 33″ high, 46″ wide.
– 83% efficient.Options
– Pewter, 24kt gold or antique copper top trim/Louvers.
– Pewter, 24kt gold or antique copper door cover.
– Oversized surround: 33″ high, 46″ wide.
Milan Fireplace Insert by Envirofire
Name: The Milan Fireplace Insert
Many options are available when choosing an Enviro Pellet Fireplace Insert. All Enviro Pellet Stoves are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and performance. Attention to the details that consumers want is why Enviro pellet stoves rank amongst the world™s leaders.
– Only extends 8.4″ onto hearth
– Easy to use controls
– 18.5″ x 13.5″ glass size
– 34,000 BTU input
– Heats 800 to 1500 sq. ft. at 83% efficiency
– Cast Iron heat exchanger
– Quiet convection system
– 160cfm variable speed fan
– 400 w ignitor
– Tri-mode operation selection switch
– Manual operation
– Auto / Off thermostat compatible
– Hi / Lo thermostat compatible
– Remote control compatible
– Multi source air wash to keep glass cleaner longer
– Ash pan latch
– Sliding hopper lid for easy refueling
– Leveling legs
– Adjustable hopper 22″ down to 20″
– Optional vertical venting with built-in â€œTâ€
– Quick disconnect venting for easier cleaning installation and service
– Clip on surround panel
– Optional riser skirts (2″ and 4″)
The York by St. Croix Stoves
Name: The York
Brand: St. Croix Stoves
With the York, you can continue to burn wood, but in cost-effective, easy-to-handle pellet form! With a maximum burn time of 33 hours and the capability to be controlled by a wall thermostat, the York is the perfect solution!The York at left is shown with an optional nickel door overlay and reveal. It comes standard with a black door, however a gold door overlay are also available. Installation of the York requires the shown surround (sold separately), which is available with black, gold, or nickel trim.
Width 45″ (with standard surround)
Height 32″ (with standard surround)
Depth 24 1/2″
Vent Size 3″ rear vent
Minimum Fireplace Opening (Width) 24″
Minimum Fireplace Opening (Height) 19″
Minimum Fireplace Opening (Depth) 16″
Heating Capacity up to 1800 sq. ft.
Hopper Capacity 40 lb.
Burn Rate (lbs./hr.) 1.2-4.5
BTUH up to 40,000
Ash Drawer Yes
Electronic Ignition Yes
Digital Controls Yes
Room Thermostat Yes
Shipping Weight 220 lb.