Northeastern Fireplace Keeps Fires In The Pits In Pittsfield Rather Than In The Chimneys
When properly contained and vented, fires provide warmth and a cozy ambiance. When they are uncontrolled, fires can cause a lot of devastation. That’s why Northeastern Fireplace & Design provides homeowners in Pittsfield, Massachusetts with a place to purchase fireplaces, inserts, and stoves but we also have the product knowledge to make sure you are purchasing the right product. We provide these services and sell these products:
- Fireplaces (electric, gas/propane and wood-burning)
- Inserts (gas/propane, pellet/corn and wood-burning)
- Stoves (gas/propane, pellet/corn and wood-burning)
- Furnaces & Boilers (coal and pellet/corn-burning)
- Hearth Accessories (including mantels, mantel shelves, and irons, ash containers, bellows, cleaning products/paint & paint accessories, fireplace grates, fireplace hoods, fireplace screens & spark guards, fire starters, hearth pads & hearth rugs, steamers/kettles, tool sets, wood grate heaters, wood holders, trivets and more)
In 2007 we expanded our chimney and masonry business to include a showroom where we could sell the products our customers asked us to install. Through our experience in the field, we know what works and what doesn’t, and we wanted our customers to be able to make informed product choices.
Joseph Shear is the owner of Northeastern. He has assembled a team of skilled and dedicated hearth, chimney, and masonry professionals. We have over 17,000 satisfied customers as a true representation of our knowledge, skills, and outstanding customer service. And we want to add you to that list!
Pittsfield Is Definitely NOT The Pits
Pittsfield is an outstanding place to live and visit. There are many diverse things to see and do. Here are some of our favorites:
- Performances at The Barrington Stage Company are always well received. The live theater offers a diversity of shows throughout the year. Theater goers and critics alike consistently praise the quality of the actors, the venue and the performances themselves.
- Hancock Shaker Village highlights the Shakers’ contribution to the history of Pittsfield for visitors. The values of the Shakers are woven throughout the museum with exhibits, reenactors, and hands-on activities.
- The Colonial Theatre combines an historic theater company with a fantastic venue that was built in 1903. There are five stages on which visitors can relax and enjoy music, theatrical presentations, movies and performing arts. The theater consistently wins accolades for nearly every aspect of its production, promotion and performances.
- The Berkshire Museum is a must-see for adults and children. While at the museum you will see exhibits about animals, history, art, science, and there is even an aquarium.
- Canoe Meadows Wildlife Sanctuary offers miles of trails, boardwalks and access to wildlife. There is even a waterfall. The park is a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
We know how important your lifestyle is to you, and we are here for you! The entire team of Northeastern Fireplace & Design is proud to work with residents in Pittsfield. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.