Have A Fireplace That Could Use An Update? Consider A Stunning And Efficient Insert!
If you already have a fireplace in your home but it’s not bringing you the kind of enjoyment you expect, an insert can up the ante. An insert is designed to fit right into the existing fireplace and can be beneficial for several reasons:
- Increased Efficiency/Less Waste – Modern inserts are designed to be highly efficient and to burn fuel more completely. In other words, you can expect to use less fuel, enjoy more warmth and be left with less combustion byproducts.
- Fuel change – Inserts can also be a great way to switch over to a new fuel source.
- New, Fresh Look Without The Hassle – If, aesthetically-speaking, your fireplace could use a boost, an insert can be a great way to get a new look without all of the construction and expense of a rebuild.
- Breathe New Life Into An Unusable Fireplace – Inserts can also be a great way of giving your unusable or unsafe fireplace a second chance. Of course, if the problem lies in your chimney system, that’s another story.
What Are Some Things To Consider When Purchasing?
When considering adding an insert to your home, it’s important to think about the type of fuel you’d like to use, the type of look you desire, and what needs to be done in order to make your existing chimney system compatible with your new insert.
- Fuel Type – From gas/propane to pellet/corn and wood, there really is an insert for every type of homeowner. And if you’ve been thinking about changing fuels, an insert can be the perfect opportunity. Consider your lifestyle and your fuel budget – is convenience your number one priority? Not sure which fuel type is right for you? Don’t worry – our staff is here to help you sort through your options!
- Looks – Inserts come in a variety of aesthetic styles and can be used to create just about any statement and enhance any home décor. Think about what kind of statement you’d like your hearth to make, and we’ll help you find the perfect insert!
- Compatibility – Although inserts are much less labor-intensive than fireplace constructions, it’s still necessary to have the insert professionally installed and set up. A skilled and knowledgeable Northeastern staff member can evaluate your existing chimney system and let you know if anything needs to be done in order for the new insert to function as safely and as efficiently as it was designed to.
If you’re leaning towards an insert, let the experts at Northeastern Fireplace & Design help! We can answer any questions you have so that you can make the wisest purchase for you and your home. Call us at (518) 767-9314 or stop by our showroom at 1650 US Route 9W Suite 101, Selkirk, NY 12158 to learn more!